CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2019 13:09:44 +0000
Want to spend an evening away from campus with good food and good friends? Looking to take a break from midterms? Nostalgic for First Year Trips or Strips?

[sesame street nod GIF]

Join Cabin and Trail for our weekly Lodge Dinner next Tuesday, July 23 at Moosilauke Ravine Lodge!

[Image result for moosilauke ravine lodge dinner]

Dinner is only eight dollars*** and the van to the Lodge is free!! We leave at 5:15 from behind ROBO and return by 9:15 pm. You do not have to be a CnT member, you do not have to be a DOC member, you do have to hike, you just have to really like friends, food, and Tuesday night fun! To sign up, just [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>and make a reservation by making a two-minute phone call to the Lodge at 603-764-5858.

Bring a friend, bring a good playlist, and bring an empty stomach!

***If the cost of dinner is a problem, just let Maya know when you sign up and we can work something out!

*Also, we run a van up to the Lodge once every week!  Join our Listserv if you want to stay updated.