CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Active Minds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Active Minds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:56:16 +0000
Then come to an Active Minds meeting!

Active Minds is the Dartmouth chapter of a national organization that works to utilize the student voice to change the conversation about mental health on college campuses. We work to increase our community's awareness of mental health issues, provide info and resources regarding mental health and mental illness, and encourage students to seek help as soon as it is needed for mental health concerns.
Through campus-wide events and national programs, our Active Minds group aims to remove the stigma that surrounds mental health issues and create a comfortable environment for open conversation about these issues on the Dartmouth campus!

WEEKLY MEETINGS
When? Thursday at 6
Where? Tonight- Collis 101, Every other week- Collis 212
What? Discussion of mental health topics and planning of campus events

Meetings are OPEN TO CAMPUS! New members are always welcome. Blitz the account with any questions!