CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Solomon Rajput <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Solomon Rajput <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:56:02 -0400
The Campus Center Advisory Committee is working with the administration to
determine what renovations we should make to Collis and the basement of '53
commons.  So far, we've had a number of accomplishments; we received many
students want, and we decided to make Late Night Collis open seven days a
week.

We're looking for new committee members! The whole *committee will meet
Thusdays from 4-5*, and sub-committees will meet as well some point during
the week, as determined by the sub-committee members.

 If you're interested, please respond to
[log in to unmask] filling out the following
information and questions.  Please send in
this *application by 4pm, Wednesday (5/2)*, and you will find out about
your application status later that day/early Thursday.  We will have a very
quick turn around because we need everyone to be present for the *first
meeting, which will be on Thursday 5/3 at 4:00.   *
*
*
Application Questions (Please no more than 250 words each)
-Basic Info: Name, Year
*1.  What are your involved in on campus and how will this committee rank
with your other campus involvements?;*
*2.  How knowledgeable of Collis, Robinson, 1953 are you?; *
*3.  Why do you want to participate in this committee?*