CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Tiltfactor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tiltfactor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:57:37 +0000
Join Tiltfactor, Dartmouth's game design and research laboratory, in the Science of Play!  We'll share some of our recent research results and have time for fun to boot. Stop by and play some new games, including the launch of Tiltfactor's Metadata Games "Gone Mobile"! Learn about the game design class and see design in action.

If you're curious about how we study games, why not participate in a study? They are low commitment, fun, and you can contribute to Dartmouth research while seeing how games work from a psychological perspective.

Join us, take part in refreshments, and celebrate winter!

When: January 22 2014, 3-6pm
What: Tiltfactor Open Studio Day
Where: Black Family Visual Arts Center, 2nd floor
              Digital Humanities Suite