CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:45:27 +0000
You are cordially invited to...

Link Up's 15th Termly
Proud to be a Woman Dinner

The Proud to Be a Woman Dinner is an evening dedicated to getting to know other women on the Dartmouth campus - students, faculty and staff - and building a stronger community of women on campus.

?[cid:b5ea7c34-84c0-4fed-beef-ebbb2ce2b13b]

The dinner, catered by Stinson's, will include a speech from Keynote Speaker Professor Sienna Craig, Associate Professor and Chair of the Anthropology Department followed by a facilitated discussion. Please note this is only one woman's story, we invite you to come share yours at the dinner!

Tuesday, November 4th
6 to 7:30PM
Collis Common Ground

We would love you to attend with your mentor/mentee, with friends, or just with your bad self, and to meet some inspiring women. All classes are welcome!

Tickets are $5. Purchase them here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yDjkokbpXusTv0CqVDmlsZB-_CQRorqz6Kz53BQFzng/viewform?c=0&w=1> or blitz "Link Up"? with your DA$H number. If the ticket price poses a problem for you, please contact Karen Tucker at the CGSE.

See you there!!
<3 Link Up?