CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ski Patrol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ski Patrol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 19:29:26 +0000
Hey 16s!

Do you like to ski or snowboard? Do you want to save lives? Do you want to make awesome friends?

Find out how you can do all of this and more at the Dartmouth Ski Patrol First Year BBQ tomorrow from 12-2 PM on Collis Patio!

Come meet current members of patrol, eat delicious food and find out what we're all about! Blitz-list sign up sheets will be available at the BBQ if you are interested in joining but don't currently receive our blitzes.

DSP – Bustin' ours, savin' yours.