CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 04:46:11 +0000
HEY YOU!
--------------
Did you enjoy X.ado's performance
at the A Cappella Showcase?
--------------
Do you want to see us in action before
auditions on Saturday?
--------------

1)
Then come to FIRST NIGHT tonight
(Wed. 9/16)
from 6pm-9pm at the Top of the Hop (enter the main doors of the Hop and go upstairs!)
.

*First Night is a chance for you to meet a bunch of wonderful Dartmouth Christian fellowships and churches around campus. X.ado will be singing at 7:10 after the introduction. For more information, check out the Facebook event below!*

https://www.facebook.com/events/528226317330812/

2) After you watch us perform and meet some awesome Christians
,
come to our
AUDITIONS
for both GUYS AND GIRLS on THIS SATURDAY (9/19) at 10am in Wilson 219 (the brick building next to the HOP)
!

*Please note: t
hese are SEPARATE auditions from the general a cappella
auditions

happening this weekend and we will be auditioning both GIRLS & GUYS on Saturday only. Check out our Facebook event below!*

https://www.facebook.com/events/867688403312871/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/867688403312871/>

Hope to see you at both!

X.ado is Dartmouth's Co-ed Christian A Cappella group. Our name means "to sing for Christ" in Greek, and that's our mission and purpose on campus! We sing anything from pop and gospel to choral, and our auditions are a fun, chill, low-stress time to get to know you and have a blast. Come by, we can't wait to meet you!