CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stonefence Review <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stonefence Review <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 19:28:23 +0000
Love to write? Find yourself spending all those extra dollars at Left Bank Books and your trial subscription to The New Yorker?

Are you obsessed with Joan Didion? Did you watch Gossip Girl and say, "Huh, well that was pretty Gatsby-esk"

Do you like fiction? art? comics? thought pieces? culture? theater? poetry?

DOES THE IDEA OF BEING PUBLISHED IN A LITERARY MAGAZINE GET YOU CAPITAL S, SUPER-EXCITED!?

Well then The Stonefence Review is probably for you.  (see what I did there)

Come one, come all! Seriously, pls come eat our food.

*We are a super chill group of undergrads who get the awesome opportunity to sit around and talk about prose and poetry for an hour (or two) each week. We'll also be publishing the best of the best in the Spring Quarterly Issue. Come hang out with us! There will be FOOD. Also, please follow us on Instagram because if you don't Alex will get his feelings hurt (he is really hoping that #SFR will take off). Find us at TheStonefenceReview (<-- we pride ourselves on originality)

PLS join us tonight in the Sanborn Basement @ 6 p.m.

love always,

your quirky art friends,

#SFR