CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2018 14:43:05 +0000
Assalamualaikum all,

May peace and blessings be upon you.

In the wake of the horrific act of terrorism last week in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Al-Nur, Dartmouth Muslim Student Association, stands in solidarity with Tree of Life Synagogue. We pray for the 11 people who were brutally attacked and killed during Saturday morning prayer services at the Synagogue. We pray for the recovery of those who were injured, and the friends and families who are mourning the loss.

Hate has no place in our world, and we condemn all actions inspired by hate against any and all communities.

Please join Al-Nur and other Dartmouth organizations at a vigil this evening, October 29th, at 7 pm on the Green.

Al-Nur
Dartmouth Muslim Student Association
North Fairbanks, Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755