CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bait and Bullet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bait and Bullet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 19:09:01 +0000
Our annual spring fly fishing trip to the grant is right around the corner this weekend. Whether you've never fly fished before, or are an experienced fly fisher, this trip is an awesome experience. We head up to the Second College Grant<http://doc.dartmouth.edu/wiki/Second_College_Grant> on Friday afternoon, meet up with a group of alumni and professional fly fishing guides, and spend the weekend fishing some of New England's best wild brook trout streams. This is Bait and Bullet's flagship trip and is always a great time.

This is the kind of trip you'll pay hundred's if not thousands of dollars for anywhere else, and here it'll cost around $20 for DOC members or $40 for non-DOC members! No experience necessary, and we'll provide gear for those who don't have it.

If you are interested in this trip, and this weekend is open on your calendar, please fill out the attached application. The trip is capped at 20 people and there are only a few spots left so blitz [log in to unmask] ASAP if you're interested.
?
[cid:6f91d2e5-5ddd-41b0-89f5-07251e05681c]