CABIN-TRAIL Archives

June 2019, Week 4

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2019 04:26:03 +0000
Yesterday at the feed we announced these positions for Cabin and Trail Directorate this term after nominations on-line...

Heeler Chair

To help heelers become leaders

Elijah Laird '21

Directors of Trails

remind us we need to maintain our 50 miles of the Appalachian Trail

Madylin Partridge '21

Director of Cabins and Shelters

To remind us we need to maintain our cabins and various shelters

Lauren Dorsey '22

Environmental Chair

To promote an ethic of sustainability in the club

Shannon Sartain '21

Inclusivity and Outreach Chair

To make CnT a more inclusive space

Emily Stehr '21

Leader Leader

To make sure we don't stop learning as leaders

Bryton Moeller '21

Logistics Chair

To provide a second pair of eyes on trip itineraries

Matt Magann '21

Secretary

To take minutes and keep records

Maya Khanna '22

Historian

To remind us of our 99 year hisTORy

Kevin Donohue '21

And we elected these positions...

Fun Chairs

To create fun activities for the main event at the meeting

Fionnuala Murphy '21

with Zach Berkow '20 and Tommy Hart '19 in Advisory-Sage-Emeriti Roles

Social Chairs

plan social events!

Katie McCabe '21

Christopher Cartwright '21

Will French '21

Feeds Chairs

 find a feed cook each week and to promote and improve feeds

Maya Khanna '22

Eva Legge '22

Baking Chairs

To bake yummy goodies for the club

Maya Khanna '22

Lucas Rathgeb '22

Shannon Sartain '21

Birding Chairs

To promote bird-watching

Ben Schelling '21

Reyn Hutten '21

Contra Chairs

To promote contra dancing

The Ghost of Sasha Kokoshinskiy '22

Member-at-Large

To keep it real...and also to come to CnT Directorate meetings

Cara Ditmar '21

Member-at-Small

To also keep it real

Buttercup the cow

Three cheers for participatory democracy!

Hip, hip, hooray!

Hip, hip, hooray!

Hip hip, hooray!

–Rachel and Kevin