CABIN-TRAIL Archives

October 2018, Week 4

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 14:01:59 +0000
(still) wanna get ~outside~ right before 19W?

(still) wanna bag some ~BIG PEAKS~ in the ice and snow? (think Mount Washington, Mount Adams, Mount Madison!!!!)

(still) wanna xc ski some trails in  the whites??!!

(still) wanna try some ~winter backpacking~ and spend your nights in cozy cabins?

(still) just wanna just bake some cookies while watching a ~roaring fire~ ??

no matter what winter activities you're into, Cabin and Trail (still) wants YOU to come outside with us this winterim! Check out our winter trip options and apply here using this google form: https://goo.gl/forms/1tnJF3J1eiI14Wv22. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY THIS FRIDAY AT 11:59PM!!!!!!!!!

<https://goo.gl/forms/1tnJF3J1eiI14Wv22>

We are offering two exciting, local trips this winterim, called WHEATSTARCH and the Frozen Fifty. The google form linked above contains info for both trips and contact info for the leaders. Please reach out to us with questions or concerns and we are SO STOKED to see your applications!

xoxo

Anna + Maddy