CABIN-TRAIL Archives

October 2014, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 14:16:09 +0000
Have you ever wanted to go exploring the desert wonders of the American Southwest?

Do you like wandering through endless miles of rust colored canyons?

Does escaping civilization for a week to the remote Utah desert sound like the time of your life?

And are you looking for an awesome trip while your friends are all still at school in early December??

Well, do we have an opportunity for you...

?APPLY HERE TO COME ON THE CABIN AND TRAIL WINTER BREAK BACKPACKING TRIP TO GRAND STAIRCASE ESCALANTE NATIONAL MONUMENT!!!

[cid:43ec165a-725e-4153-a4be-11989f8b78e0]

We will be spending a week hiking the incredible Canyons of Escalante, with amazing views and immense solitude.

The trip is from December 3-10, and will be $165 plus $150 subsidized air fair. Additional financial aid is also available. The attached application is due at 11:59 PM on Sunday, October 19th. Email applications and any questions to [log in to unmask]

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html