CABIN-TRAIL Archives

July 2019, Week 4

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Jacob I. Chalif" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob I. Chalif
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 22:34:12 +0000
Hey CnT!

We put solar panels on the Class of ’66 Lodge and *drum roll* we can now officially turn lights on in the big room!!

[cid:1BA47C5C-9D72-4099-811A-7E7170B06B0A@hsd1.nh.comcast.net.]

But we need to finish wiring up the kitchen and the upstairs. It’s a lot of work to do with just 1 or 2 people, but if we get a group people it won’t take that long at all to finish up!! You don’t need any experience in wiring to help. Running wire across the cabin is pretty straightforward and we can teach you how to do it :)

If you’d be interested in helping us out this week or next, please fill out this When2Meet form. Only mark slots when you have a solid chunk free. If you only have 15 mins, obviously that’s not enough time to go there, wire up, and come back. So, let’s say 3 hour minimum to select a slot. (That way, we’ll be able to do at least a solid 2 hours of work out there.) Here’s the link: https://www.when2meet.com/?7951101-sUdiG

Right now, renters only have light in the big room. It would be great to finish up the rest as soon as possible, so if you’re at all available this week please mark it down!!

💡

Jacob