CABIN-TRAIL Archives

April 2019, Week 4

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Cabins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Cabins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2019 17:20:25 +0000
DUE TONIGHT!! APPLY TO BE CABINS MANAGER! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR EXPECTED!

Applications for DOC Cabins Manager this fall (19F) and winter (20W) are DUE TONIGHT at midnight!!!!

[cid:5a7d5a8a-dccb-4ced-b2e0-a3623d91040a@namprd03.prod.outlook.com]

Fig. 1 One of our amazing, outstanding, stupendously rustic cabins.

WHAT WHAT WHAT??? is Cabins Manager?

Cabins Manager is a brand new position that pays an off-term student to run cabins full time! Your responsibilities include:

  *   Promoting a sense of student ownership over cabins!

  *   Managing the rental business and communicating with renters

     *   This is the first time ever that students have managed the rental side of cabins, which is super exciting!

  *   Running student work trips!

  *   Stewarding our cabins and the lands they sit upon!

  *   Performing regular cabin resupplies and regular maintenance!

  *   Coordinating larger projects like putting solar in cabins or planning renovations!

  *   Anything else you want (within reason) — you can make this your own if you’re particularly interested in one particular project!

WHO WHO WHO??? can be Cabins Manager?

You! Anyone who is active in CnT, will be on an off-term, and is (or is able to become) driver certified can apply! The most important qualification is an enthusiasm for cabins and helping the Club run. We’ll teach you the rest.

HOW HOW HOW??? do I apply?

Apps for either term (19F or 20W) are due April 26th at midnight! Submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to be Cabins Manager to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

I I I!!! Want to find out more!

Reach out to Jacob Chalif (the incumbent Cabins Manager) if you have any questions or want to chat about managing cabins!

~CnT Leadership