CABIN-TRAIL Archives

August 2017, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Jessica A. Heine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jessica A. Heine
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2017 01:04:57 +0000
  Campus listserv is down, and we are trying to get word out about this dinner tomorrow night that I thought you might find really interesting!

Curious about government?

Interested in gender equality?

Want to meet a cool professor over free Ramunto's dinner?

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/jcvZDNZkRLnGcH4RSd3H5ncLW5qulyWpBkgH2H7VzOp7kXHd1wH25zU-TrkKArp77PrASSHCekUx4YnfTHabgvm_tuWNkXc8dcY2L2GpThy3EE5cg9P6iJLFdOvpdl4oYAwmfrIL]

Join the Thought Project for a "Food for Thought" dinner with Government Professor Deborah Brooks this Monday, 8/14 at 6 PM in the Hitchcock first floor common room, for a discussion on "Gender and Leadership: Will we ever have a woman president?"

RSVP here<https://goo.gl/forms/XVtYzWKksRToft1l1> to attend!

 ~Think Free or Die~

 Visit dartmouththoughtproject.com<http://www.dartmouththoughtproject.com/> <http://www.dartmouththoughtproject.com/>

for blog posts, photos, event info, and to sign up for our listserv if you want to get more involved with the community, or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thoughtproject2/