AFTER-HOURS Archives

September 2017, Week 2

AFTER-HOURS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 18:31:08 +0000
We have exciting events coming up! Please read below for more information.

Upcoming Events:

Open House @ Your Local Toastmasters Club:: Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
Upper Valley Young Professionals Mix and Mingle:: Thursday, September 14, 2017.
ArtWorks Calling All Artists (submission deadline):: Friday, October 6, 2017.
Open House @ Your Local Toastmasters Club!