AFTER-HOURS Archives

February 2019, Week 4

AFTER-HOURS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:25:39 +0000
We have some exciting events coming up! Please read below for more information.

Join the Upper Valley Young Professionals at Hanover Brick & Brew- Ramunto's<https://www.facebook.com/events/2471088422962553/> :: February 28
Learn to Blow Glass<http://www.hanoverchamber.org/events/details/muuv-learn-to-blow-glass-march-2-march-3-2019-5303> :: March 2 &3
LOVING VINCENT on the big screen!<https://artistreevt.org/loving-vincent.html> :: March 2
Taste of Ireland Baking Class<http://www.hanoverchamber.org/events/details/muuv-taste-of-ireland-baking-class-5243> :: March 13

Join the Upper Valley Young Professionals at Hanover Brick & Brew- Ramunto's!