AFTER-HOURS Archives

September 2018, Week 1

AFTER-HOURS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2018 17:15:15 +0000
We have some exciting events coming up! Please read below for more information.

Hands On Cooking Class- Rosh Hashana: Jewish New Year<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rosh-hashana-jewish-new-year-tickets-49069386857> :: September 6
Scenic Sunset Yoga & Mindfulness Exercises<https://meetupuppervalley.org/paddle-board-yoga-2/> :: September 9
The Fantasticks at the Grange Theatre in Pomfret<https://artistreevt.org/the-fantasticks.html> :: September 13
Voices Needed: Auditions for Local Chorus<http://www.thetfordchambersingers.org/join/> :: September 15
Tortilla Tutorial<https://meetupuppervalley.org/tortilla-tutorial/> :: September 16
Call for Auditions for Picasso at the Lapin Agile<https://artistreevt.org/auditions-picasso-at-the-lapin-agile.html> :: September 17-19

Hands On Cooking Class- Rosh Hashana: Jewish New Year

Date: Thursday, September 6, 5:30pm - 7:30pm

Location: Lebanon Food Co-Op, Culinary Learning Center

Cost: $20 for Members/ $40 for Non-Members

Rosh Hashana starts sundown Sunday Sept 9th. Let's enjoy using some of my favorite fall ingredients using the freshest & local apples, honey, vegetables & round challahs! Be an active participant creating colorful & delicious 2018 Traditional & new healthy modern Israeli recipes. Register on line - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rosh-hashana-jewish-new-year-tickets-49069386857<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2Frosh-hashana-jewish-new-year-tickets-49069386857&data=02%7C01%7CAfter.Hours%40dartmouth.edu%7Ccdcfebf559a64eb2279f08d6126aebdb%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C636716647834913036&sdata=NxZ8hS3pMbSecT%2Btsx06Hw8WIxeAoIV1KpVo%2F9cAOy4%3D&reserved=0>

Questions? Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call member services at (603) 643-2667.