AFTER-HOURS Archives

March 2017, Week 4

AFTER-HOURS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:45:34 +0000
We have some exciting events coming up! Please read below for more information.

Upcoming Events:

·       Northern Stage- Grounded Press Release :: March 15 – April 2

·       Tap, Bucket, and Boil :: Saturday, March 25

·       “Superheroes of the Garden” A trip to the Boston Flower Show :: Sunday, March 26

·       Toastmasters: Toast of the Valley :: Tuesday, March 28

·       D’Perks – Feature deals for March

Events Details:

Northern Stage- Grounded Press Release