--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:30:00 -0400
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: To those using my book, [advtsg.?]
>To: [log in to unmask]

Hi.  For any of you who have ordered or used my Houghton-Mifflin
book, A Student's Guide to Using Technology for Effective Language
Learning, could you please send me a quick note to say if you found
it helpful in your particular situation?  I am trying to persuade
HMCo to put it on their regular catalog list.  Right now you
have to call them and use the ISBN to get a copy of the book.
ISBN= 0-395-97183-7

Thanks!

Mike Ledgerwood