BREAKING NEWS: TRIATHLETES ANNIHILATE AT  MISSION VIEJO NATIONALS

This week Dartmouth Triathletes Katie Walther, Tina Fernandez, Spencer Meek, Katie Cox, Lauren Heller, Kenna Franzblau, Jeffery McAtee, Ben Hinchliffe, and Zoe Holmes ABSOLUTELY ATE at collegiate nationals in Mission Viejo, California. Everyone raced very strong races!!!! ALSO Ben WON. like the whole thing.

--> Ben running so fast

Make sure to HYPE THEM UP when they get back!!!

Its soooo cool to be part of a team with so many people who do very COOL things like that!!

Do you know what else is soooo COOL??

Recording your attendance :) You can record your week 3 attendance here and check your attendance for the last 2 weeks HERE  and use this form to check how many practices you have attended this term (or stalk your friends ;) let me know if there are issues with the practice tracker and we can work them out! Somebody submitted the form without their name last week

20 practices/term = active member

12 practices/term = PE credit

INJURY PREVENTION is also SUPER COOL!!! Zara is the literal greatest and put together a very helpful linktree with anything and everything you could possibly need for injury prevention and nutrition. Please take advantage of these resources!! Come to strength on Tuesday and Thursday nights and stop by team dinner on WEDNESDAY at 7:00 to hear more about taking care of your body and mind in this sport.

injury prevention

injury prevention

injury prevention

Practice for this week

M: 3:45pm Run, 3:45pm Ride, 5:30pm Spin, 7:00pm Swim

Tu: 3:45 Ride, 5:30pm UVRC, 6:00pm Strength

W: 3:45pm Run, 3:45pm Ride, 5:30pm Spin, 7:00pm Team Dinner

Th: 8:00am Run, 6:00pm Strength, 8:30pm Swim

F: 3:45pm Run, 3:45pm Ride, 5:30pm Spin

Sa: 10:00am Spin, TBAam Ride

Su: TBAam Run, 4:30pm Yoga

Other breaking news that has absolutely nothing to do with TRI:

Golden Batchelor couple gets divorced after only 3 months of marriage!! I have takes… if u want to gossip about this u know where to find me 🫡

Bachelor Gerry Turner and Theresa Nist ...

Reach out with any questions! We can’t wait to see you at practice this week!

SBR,
Allison

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON