Hi, All,

Apologies.  This issue has been resolved.  Funding Proposal reports in IRA are current and correct.  Please excuse the delay in sending an ‘Issue Resolved’ notice!

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Colleen

J. Colleen Spence

OSP-IS Manager

Office of Sponsored Projects

603-646-1994 (Office)

802-296-1064 (Mobile)

20190502_wordmark_signature_email

To expedite OSP-IS and OSP Data requests, please use our distribution list: [log in to unmask]