Dear Colleagues,

Dartmouth has subscribed to GrantForward Funding Search and Grant Recommendation Service, which is open to all members of our institution. We invite you to sign up to use the service to keep your awareness of funding opportunities.

GrantForward (see quick overview video<https://www.grantforward.com/support/Guide-A000>) helps you find grant opportunities that suit your research needs with a database of grants from over 20,000 sponsors, which is updated daily. You can search for grants by keywords and advanced filters, save your favorite searches for new grant alerts, and save your favorite grants to keep track of them. GrantForward also recommends grants to you based on your CV, past publications, and research interests.

You can access GrantForward to use full search features, including saved searches and personalized grant recommendations, in one of the following ways:

  *   Visit the Single Sign-On URL at   https://www.grantforward.com/saml/dartmouth <%20https:/www.grantforward.com/saml/dartmouth%20> and enter your institutional account. After being authenticated, a new account on GrantForward that is associated with your email address will be automatically created, and you will be redirected to the GrantForward website.

  *   Go to GrantForward.com, enter your Dartmouth email in the Log In (at the upper-right corner), then click outside of the Email Address input box to trigger the email recognition. When your email is detected, choose "Click here to use Single-Sign-On". After you sign in using your Dartmouth account, you will be redirected to the GrantForward website.

We also encourage you to take a few minutes to create your "Researcher Profile" (see this Tutorial demo<https://www.grantforward.com/support/Tutorial-R023.1>) to start receiving grant recommendations!

Attached is a Researcher Welcome Guide for you to be able to quickly get started with using GrantForward. You can also find additional tutorials and guides on the GrantForward Support<https://www.grantforward.com/support> page, or view the video tutorials on their YouTube Channel<https://www.grantforward.com/support/YouTube>. If you have any questions about the service, please contact me or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for assistance.

Stay tuned for brief introductory sessions that will be offered to Dartmouth faculty and staff which we will announce soon.

Best regards,

Jill Mortali
Director, Office of Sponsored Projects
Dartmouth College