1. It's the first team race of the year and a great way to test your training! The pool swim is a very friendly way to dip your toes in a real triathlon and the ride/run course is relatively flat and so much fun! Sign up with your friends or maybe your tri buddy! Spots are filling up fast and realistically you need to register by tomorrow to guarantee you can race.
IMG_1437.jpg

2. Lower race nerves by having the full team there to support you, all repping the same kits!!! Even if you did not order one this year, we should have enough spares for you to rep the team!
IMG_3337.jpg

(2.5: lowkey but highkey it's also a requirement of membership to race with the team... sign up or you'll get knocked off a beam by a toddler)
IMG_0120.jpg

3. It is free to race! The lodging, transportation, and food is all covered by the team! If you attend the race, the $50 race fee will be reimbursed! As soon-to-be alums, trust us that you will rarely have the opportunity to do any race like this for free beyond college. And it's fun! Exhibit A:
Screenshot 2024-03-28 235008.jpg

4. (AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ON THIS LIST) This is the LAST RACE for us crusty, washed, and old SENIORS. We’re definitely not bawling our eyes out right now... We’ll save that for senior banquet. But as this is our last race, it would mean a lot to all of us ‘24s for you to race with us. To inspire (and guilt trip) you to join us, here is a brief (but important) stroll down memory lane

45E5C074-933E-4B16-A712-A6EFDD18917F (1).JPG
IMG_0028.JPG
9B3C5B48-2CFE-45FD-BE9D-4AEFFE45D19B.JPG

We'll see you at Polar Bear and if you have any questions, well... Don't direct them at us, we're retired

SobBingRivers,
The Triathlon Class of 2024

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON