You’re invited to consider these local events happening in the next two weeks -

… and, don’t forget to check out the Meet-Up Upper Valley Events calendar and Facebook page for other local activities!

Event Details:

The Faux Paws in Concert

Date: Friday, December 1

Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm

Location:

Artistree Community Arts Center

2095 Pomfret Road,

South Pomfret, VT 05067

Cost: $25 per tickets

Full Details Online

From raging fiddle tunes, to saxophone solos and unrequited love songs, the music of The Faux Paws would be hard to pin down with standard genre descriptions. The trio’s contagious groove, and feel-good melting pot folk music has been honed over ten years of playing together, and is the sound of three close friends (two of which happen to be brothers), who feel a musical kinship that transcends any stylistic limitations. Now, after nearly a decade of music making, the bi-coastal trio are releasing their self-titled debut album “The Faux Paws”.

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask].

A Holiday Comedy Show Extravaganza

Date: Friday, December 1

Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm

Location:

The Grange Theatre

65 Stage Road

South Pomfret, VT 05067

Cost: $35 per person

Register Here!

Full Details Online

Join us at the Grange Theatre for a musical comedy variety show presented by The Vermont Comedy Festival! Now in our second year, we are once again stoked to bring back our wildly successful festival with another 4 days of live comedy from 11/30/23 to 12/3/23 (featuring national touring acts and special guest headliners), video sketch comedy screenings and industry networking events. New this year- improv and live sketch comedy night!

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask].

Christmas at the Grange

Date: Friday, December 15 & Saturday, December 16

Time: Friday, December 15 @ 7:00pm

           Saturday, December 16 @ 2:00pm

Location:

Artistree Community Arts Center

2095 Pomfret Road,

South Pomfret, VT 05067

Cost: Tickets $20 Students/Seniors | $25 Adults

Full Details Online

Your stocking will be filled with familiar musical treats and unexpected surprises that would even warm the heart of Ebenezer Scrooge. Join us for a fun-filled evening of Christmas songs and Holiday Broadway Hits! Concert created by and dialogue by Josh D. Smith Additional dialogue and edited by John Fricke All Selections Used By Permission Directed by and Concept by Josh D. Smith Choreography by Michael Seltzer Additional Copy by Harry Lumb Set Design and Technical direction by Matthew Robert Lighting Design by Matthew Robert Stage manager: Jade Evangelista Entire production supervised by Matthew Robert Starring Kelly Berman Allie Seibold Michael Seltzer December 15th at 7pm December 16 at 2pm and 7pm.

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask].

Montshire Business Partnership Employee Appreciation Day