Hello lovely members of Cabin and Trail!

It's Week 9! That's wild! Somehow this beautiful term has flown by, and we have reached the end of the term :( BUT before we depart ways for summer plans, we have one final, super-special meeting of Cabin and Trail, and this one has some ~homework~

Next week's meeting is going to be a bit different than normal: instead of our typical 7:30 in Robo basement planning hikes, we are going to meet at 6:30pm (an hour earlier than usual!) until ~8:30/9 or later for a special event to send our seniors off into the world! This meeting is called Bequests because the graduating seniors pass down all sorts of fabulous clothing and memorabilia items to the club! This is a really cool time to tell the seniors what they mean to us and to hear what we as the club and individuals mean to them.

Anyway, we need your help! Please sign up to give a speech for one of the seniors who is going to be at the meeting! This is a 1-2 minute speech about a cool person who you've connected with in the club. They don't have to be prewritten or fancy, but they can be funny, touching, or somewhere in between. We have a LOT of graduating seniors, so please sign up! The speech can be whatever you want it to be, and we highly encourage you to sign up if you are even a little bit interested. You can sign up here to give a speech (seniors you should Not look at the spreadsheet if you want to be surprised by who is giving your speech). If you would like to help make signs for the seniors, please contact Evan Barrett (716-263-3614). That's it for now, but stay tuned for many more updates soon!

And let us know if you have any questions!

Hugs!
Evan and Grace

If you can't make the meeting, but want to get out on a FREE trip with Cabin and Trail this week (or with any other DOC sub-club) check out Trailhead (our trip signup platform) here: https://doc.dartmouth.edu
If you would like to join our club groupme, you can do so here: https://groupme.com/join_group/35190485/5wlofG
Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, please send [log in to unmask] a minimum 500-word essay on the importance of trailwork, detailing the use of water bars, drainage ditches, rock steps, etc. as well as the proper tools (rock bar, pick mattock, et al.) and their proper care and maintenance. Please include at least one (1) map from a minimum one (1) mile long section of trail maintained by C&T (from Ledyard Bridge in Hanover, NH to Rte. 112 in North Woodstock, NH, or any trail on Mt. Moosilauke), marking all notable trailwork features and noting any deficiencies.