Hey DMBC,

We are super excited to be having a fat biking trip next next weekend! We will be going to the Kingdom Winterbike Fat Bike Festival at Kingdom trails in East Burke, VT on February 22nd. It will be so much fun!

The plan is to leave in the morning and drive up to Kingdom. Then we will pick up rental bikes and head to the festival. The festival will have lots of people, demo bikes, food, and things to look at! There are several group rides available as well!

When: Saturday, February 22nd 8:00am-4:00 or 5:00 pm
Where: Kingdom Trails in East Burke, VT (about an hour away)
What to bring: LOTS of warm clothes, gloves, water, a backpack to hold your stuff, clothes you can bike in, a helmet (you can borrow stuff! just write what you need in the sign-up sheet)
Cost: $30 (for tickets and rental bikes) Please let me know if you need some help with this cost!
Who: Anyone can come! Any level/experience is welcome. However there are limited spots so definitely sign up soon
Food situation: there will be lunch there
Details: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winterbike-fatbike-festival-2020-tickets-61152714415?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

Sign up here:
https://forms.gle/rU4BwsaxxefLvJAh7

I am so hyped for this trip, and I hope you are too!!!

Please reach out to [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Thanks,
DMBC

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html