Error during command authentication.

Hi Blake,

Check out the long, narrow bill on your bittern and the small head. Then, compare that to the Norma's bird.

Ted

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 7:38 PM, Blake Allison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I agree with George about the upright stance characteristic. Here's a picture from a few years back of an American Bittern my wife and I encountered on a lawn at  the corner of Pinnacle Road and NH Route 10 in Lyme. In my experience, black-crowned and yellow-crowned herons "hunch." Also note the similarity in the striping.

Inline image

Blake
Lyme, NH 03768-3400