A similar picture of fewer birds at the feeder here in Norwich. The ever popular chickadees, juncos, goldfinches,  and tufted titmouses, are around, plus the occasional marauding jay, but all in fewer numbers.
On the forest trail many depleted cones and seed casings on the floor. A few turkeys have been seen foraging in and out of the tree line. Now waiting for the pileateds to venture closer to the house to raid the berry trees.

Don