Driving north on I-91 Thursday I saw 2 large white birds being dive bombed by crows (near where the Pompy River joins the Conn River ). They were shaped like owls and mostly white though i did glimpse some black too. Has anyone else seen them this winter? I don't think I've ever seen them in flight but i don't know what else they could have been..

--
Jennifer Davey
Post Mills, VT 05058

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]