Is the purpose of this information just a birding interest, to learn more about the behavior of crows in our area, or is it “crow control”? If the latter, I would not want to cooperate. I admit I have been curious about this question, as well as other questions I have about crow life, their communication and social world, but want to respect their privacy or integrity, without too much human intrusion.

Please be more explicit about the purposes this information is intended to serve. Who wants to know and most of all, for what purposes?

Cecelia Blair
Windsor, VT