You’re Invited to a Press Announcement Reception

Date: Friday, January 19

Time: 5:30 – 6:30pm: Panel Discussion

           6:30 – 7:30pm: Reception

           7:30pm: New Works Now 5.0

Location:

Barrette Center for the Arts

74 Gates Street

White River Junction, VT 05001

YOU'RE INVITED: BE THE FIRST TO HEAR A SPECIAL PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT

5:30 - 6:30 PM: Panel Discussion
Meet this year’s playwrights as they discuss the process of creating new works. Don’t miss this event - featuring Emmy-winning actor Gordon Clapp and a special New Works Now press announcement.

6:30 - 7:30 PM: Reception
Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres and beverages with the playwrights in the Roesch Family Lobby.

7:30 PM: New Works Now 5.0
Join us for the first reading of the festival: It’s Fine, I’m Fine by Stephanie Everett.

All events are free, but RSVPs are essential. Contact the box office ([log in to unmask]) to secure your place today and please indicate which event(s) you plan to attend.

Click here for more information about New Works Now 5.0.

NORTHERN STAGE - It’s Fine, I’m Fine by Stephanie Everett