Hi Folks!

Here is a Post Grad opportunity that could be very fulfilling for some of you, especially if you are interested in exploring primary care in medically underserved areas.  Students who apply and are selected for this service fellowship will receive a stipend of $20,000/year.

All the best!

Your HPP Team

From: Xavia Miles [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 12:25 PM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Opportunity for Pre-med, Pre-Health, and Pre-PA Students at Dartmouth

Dear Sarah Berger,

My name is Xavia-Margrith Miles, and I am emailing on behalf of MedServe, a 2-year service learning fellowship for recent graduates interested in health careers, especially pre-med and pre-PA students. MedServe is recruiting its 3rd class of Fellows and we would love your help sharing our program with Dartmouth students.

MedServe places future physicians in “rock star” primary care clinics across rural and other medically underserved communities in North Carolina. As Fellows, students work in both a clinical role (e.g. as a medical assistant) and community role (e.g. as a health coach).  We currently have 19 Fellows serving across the state. Find more details on our website: www.med-serve.org

We will be posting the application for MedServe on the university’s job database. Would you be willing to also share information about the program on any relevant internal listserv(s)? I have attached a flyer that can be distributed by email and would be happy to send more compressed file formats for social media streams you may have.

I’d be happy to chat further about the program in person or via phone if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

All the best,

Xavia-Margrith Miles

To unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19