-----Original Appointment-----
From: Nance, Heidi L [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:53 PM
To: Nance, Heidi L; Borrow Direct Policy Group; BD-PARTNERS-L; Borrow Direct Systems Group
Subject: BorrowDirect > Discovery 3.0 Prototype WebEx Demo
When: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 11:00 AM-12:00 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: WebEx (see notes)

Hello BorrowDirect Colleagues,

As you might recall, OCLC Relais proposes to replace our current, patron-facing BorrowDirect Discovery interface with a new discovery tool called “Discovery 3.0.” OCLC Relais hosted a WebEx session on September 6th, 2017 to offer more information about this change and to respond to questions that we had collected ahead of time. A recording of that session is available here.

Since that webinar, OCLC Relais has been hard at work on a Discovery 3.0 prototype. They are now ready to demo the prototype for us in another WebEx meeting and you are invited to attend to watch, ask questions, etc.

BorrowDirect > Discovery 3.0 Prototype Demo

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 @ 2:00 p.m. Eastern

Link to WebEx >

Join by phone:

1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

The session will be recorded for later viewing.

Related Documentation

·         Link to recording of September 6th WebEx session >

·         Link to Google Doc where we have collected questions and answers about this change >

·         Link to OCLC Relais’ BorrowDirect-specific information about this change >

·         Link to OCLC Relais’ Discovery 3.0 wireframes >

If there are questions or topics you’d like for OCLC Relais to be sure to cover, feel free to send those to me and I will pass on to OCLC Relais ahead of time.

Thank you, and “see” you there!

Best,

Heidi

Heidi Nance

Director of Resource Sharing Initiatives

Ivy Plus Libraries

425.245.2734 | mobile

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP