ArtWorks
Date: Friday, December 1
Time: 3:00pm to 7:30pm

Location:
Hopkins Center for the Arts "Hop Garage" and Courtyard Café

Sponsored by the Office of Human Resources, ArtWorks is an event focused on showcasing the talent within our staff and faculty. This year, we are pleased to feature the work of 28 visual artists and 6 performing artists.

All are welcome and encouraged to attend this year's ArtWorks exhibition on Friday, December 1 from 3:00pm - 7:30pm in the Hopkins Center for the Arts "Hop Garage" and Courtyard Cafe. (The holiday tree lighting is from 5:00pm - 5:30pm on the Dartmouth Green).
A Day in the "Big Apple"- New York City, of course!