I too have had an increase at the feeders, a downy, 2 titmouse and some chickadees ! Life is good. Happy Thanksgiving All!
Linka Lewis, South Strafford

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 2:47 PM Mark Council <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It would seem that I’m the outlier in the feeder situation, since I filled mine for the first time at 2pm today, and by 2:30 had a passel of chickadees, a white breasted nuthatch, a pair of titmice and a downy woodpecker all visiting. Given everybody’s reports wondering where they are I was expecting it would be a couple of days before anybody showed up. I am pleasantly surprised, given the antidepressant nature of having feathered friends-
Mark Council
Fairlee
(Right on th valley floor two miles north of town)
--
It's not by chance that the dark center of human eye, the pupil, is actually an empty hole through which the world becomes known to us. Likewise, in a spiritual sense, the I is the empty center through which we see everything. It's revealing that such a threshold is called the pupil, for it is only when we are emptied of all noise and dreams of ego that we become truly teachable. -Mark Nepo

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]