Just a reminder to folks that if you are ever looking for a monthly birding
walk that use Vermont eBird, we maintain a list on Vermont eBird at
http://ebird.org/content/vt/bird-walks/. Please let me know of any updates
or additions to regular monitoring walks too.

There are links to our other resources on Vermont eBird home page on the
right side too, including:

Guidance for Reporting Some Tricky Species
A Few Vermont eBird Tips and Tricks
Vermont eBird County Quest
Regular Vermont eBird Walks
Jack Siler's eBird Rarity Map
Official Checklist of VT Birds
Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas
Vermont Bird Records Committee
Vermont Bird Discussion Groups

​And I am updating and adding dates to all Vermont CBCs as I get them on
Vemront eBird at
http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/the-118th-annual-christmas-bird-count-in-vermont/

Thanks,
Kent​

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x201

<http://vtecostudies.org/>

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]