From: ROKA Teams Support <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ROKA Teams Black Friday Sale Update (Sale is now open for the public too.)
Date: November 20, 2017 at 4:49:30 PM EST
To: "Katherine P. Clayton" <[log in to unmask]>

Hey Dartmouth College Tri Club Athletes!

It's Thanksgiving week – that's about as close as it comes to an "official off-season" in the triathlon world. If you're not gearing up for a late-season race, we hope you're getting some much needed rest for your legs.

Don't forget that we have great once-a-year deals available to Dartmouth College Tri Club athletes in our ROKA Teams Black Friday Sale. We also opened up some Black Friday offers to the public on Friday, so if there's something you definitely have your eye on, we'd recommend jumping on it quickly.

Your team discounts won't stack on top of the public pricing, but they will work incrementally to give you your special ROKA Teams pricing. (I.e., your codes will give you the same pricing as they would have last week before our public sale started.) Your codes are:

We've also opened up some "Cyber Super Deals" with extra special offers – these include a lot of last-chance products with very limited inventory, and there are amazing deals if you find your size or color. You can check out our Women's Cyber Super Deals here and our Men's Cyber Super Deals here. (No need for discount codes on these – your pricing is already reflected online.)

As usual, our ROKA Teams support is eager help if you have qeustions. Email [log in to unmask] or call +1 (877) 985-7652 any time Mon-Fri 8am-8pm CST or Saturday 9am-5pm CST and we'll do our best to assist in any way necessary.

Best,
ROKA Teams Support

-------

Don't want us to send you emails like this any more? You can unsubscribe here.

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON