Time: varies

Date: Wednesday, November 15

Location:

Northern Stage

Cost: Tickets start at $15 for students and $34 for adults.

The Little Mermaid by Alan Menken, Howard Ashman, Glenn Slater, and Doug Wright, based on the Hans Christian Andersen story and the Disney film, runs live on stage at the Barrette Center for the Arts in White River Junction, VT, November 15 – January 7. For tickets and information, call (802) 296-7000 or visit www.northernstage.org. Tickets start at $15 for students and $34 for adults

Upper Valley Young Professionals Ramuntos Networking