Squash, Squash Everywhere!

Date: Thursday, November 9

Time: 5:30pm to 7:30om

Location:

Co-op Culinary Learning Center

12 Centerra Parkway

Suite 75

Lebanon, NH 03755

Cost:

$30 per person

If too much squash from the garden has you wondering what you can do with it all or you just see many kinds at the market and aren’t sure what to do with them, we have just the class for you. Join chef Michael Perlov, at the Co-op Food Store’s Culinary Learning Center and participate in cooking 3 squash dishes.

Using a local farmers product, you will create a Squasha-Ganza!  Learn to make a sumptuous side dish, a hearty soup and a squash-lish-ish dessert!

Montshire Unleashed: An Evening for Adults