Nice records Ted. Hope you can get them into one of our databases like iNaturalist Vermont (https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/vermont-atlas-of-life) or e-Butterfly.org (http://www.e-butterfly.org/) if you have a chance. Journey North is another place for Monarch migration observations too.

The record for Monarch in Vermont is Nov 10, Nov 3 and Nov 1.
Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055