Error during command authentication.

To those who raced today... YOU DID IT!!!! You have now actually done a triathlon!!! Wasn’t that super duper fun... (mostly)?!?!

To those of you who weren’t able to join.... don’t worry, you’ll know the feeling of trying to run a 5k after already having swum and biked soon enough! We’re doing another indoor Tri at the beginning of winter term!

But really, we couldn’t be more thankful or proud of every single one of you for the time and dedication you have given to our team this fall. We can’t believe it’s time to wrap things up and think about the next chapter, but here it is: GOAL GROUPS!!

1) Please read the handout attached that talks about what the goal groups are and offers some guidance on how to choose the best one for you.
Please feel free to email any upperclassman on the team or one of the coaches to talk about your specific goal if you need some help!! These should be thought through.

2) Once you have read the handout, please fill out this survey by Friday November 10th at 5pm. This is a requirement for every team member: https://goo.gl/forms/0EyqVAjco67eO6e23

3) Gear pick up- most people are all outfitted, but please email Fiona if you still need your gear! (Thank you, Fiona!!!) We also have a free tri team shirt for everyone to celebrate an amazing fall term so please let us know if you didn't get one :)

4) We have one last week (+2 days) of practices!! Schedule as normal through Monday, November 13th and fun team run on TUESDAY! More details to come.

sbr always,
Brandt, Katie and Valentina

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON