Your HPP Team

From: Carly Amon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:58 AM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Natanya Trazenfeld <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Sarah!

I hope all is well! As I mentioned when we spoke over the phone recently, I am now working in Bethesda, MD at an awesome company, Aledade Inc.

We are starting our recruitment process for both off term internships (winter, spring or summer) and also for full time positions.  Info for applying is below!!

We are holding 2 virtual info sessions this week and if anyone is interested in working at Aledade it would be great for them to attend.

The first info session is tomorrow (WED) night from 6-7pm and the second one is on Friday from 1-2pm, both EST. The link to register is here: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/1149440836819736577

Thanks!!

Thank you so much!

Carly

Aledade is hiring! Aledade is a B-series startup at the forefront of value-based healthcare innovation. Our new model of primary care allows doctors to deliver better care at lower costs while practicing population health management and remaining independent. Aledade is looking for self-starters who are passionate about healthcare and thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our recent graduate Fellowship program and summer internship program. As part of the Aledade team, you will become an independent contributing member to our work, gain exposure to thought-leaders in the healthcare field, and develop new skills alongside a cohort of peers. Aledade is an incredible place to start a career since we get to take ownership over significant projects and interact with the company’s leadership right away.

Students who are a good fit for this role are self-starters and team-players who are passionate about healthcare and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Skills like SQL, Excel, data analysis, design are a plus, but not necessary (I don’t have any so this is definitely true!). If anyone has questions they can reach out to Natanya Trazenfeld at [log in to unmask].

To learn more about our Fellowship and internship programs, hear from some current Fellows, and learn how to apply, register here for an upcoming info session!  In the meantime, check out this article to learn more about Aledade’s work.

URL for info sessions:

To unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19