Good morning Tri team!!!

Hope your Monday is off to a FANTASTIC start! This week will see some beautiful weather and some big changes to our practice schedule, so please read on to make sure you have all the deets!

MONDAY: 3:30 spin, 3:40 outdoor ride

  *   Reminder: The new spin protocol is that each person is assigned one day that they are guaranteed a bike. If you want to spin on an additional day, you’re welcome to show up, but please wait until a few minutes after 3:30 to see if there is a free bike and start the workout! Here’s a link to the schedule (and email Valentina if you need to make a change!): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VyXJLVfqv8xMspQouK9JOx36AnT5LsVkuKeO_bPOfq8/edit#gid=0

TUESDAY: 5:30-6:30 UVRC track workout AND 6:45-7:45 strength workout in Manley 88 (through the basketball courts in Alumni Gym where we had our first team meeting during week 1)

  *   Feel free to come to both!! Cardio and strength complement each other nicely :)
  *   Two practices in a day = two PE credits in a day
  *   Informal team dinner to follow

WEDNESDAY: 7:00-8:00 am (in the morning!) strength workout AND 3:30-4:30 spin (plus outdoor ride if people GroupMe out)

  *   Strength workout will be the same as Tuesday evening to allow everyone to get a chance to do strength, but feel free to come to both!
  *   Same rules apply for spin with bike availability!
  *   Team breakfast after strength if there’s interest!
  *   We can still have team dinner on Wednesdays - GroupMe out!

THURSDAY: 6:30-8:00 swim as usual, followed by informal team dinner

FRIDAY: 3:30 spin, 3:40 outdoor ride

  *   Same thing on the spin protocol

SATURDAY: 12:00-1:45 swim at the pool

Also… Important reminder that the CHAD is this Sunday. Sign up to run the 5K or half or just cheer us on, we’ll GroupMe out about getting together for bonding and pictures before and after!!

Let us know if you have any questions and have an INCREDIBLE week!

sbr,
Katie, Valentina, and Brandt