We are in Hanover and also have noticed an absence of birds for the past
two weeks or so. I thought it was because we changed the food we were
using. We normally have a steady flow of at least sparrows, nuthatches,
chickadees, juncos, and cardinals. We have seen no birds at our feeder,
although I continue to note sparrows, crows, and doves in the neighborhood.

--
null