Hi Tri Team!!

HOMECOMING & Dartmouth Night Ceremony

We're so excited to get to celebrate homecoming all together this weekend! Here are the details for the events on Friday:

Homecoming Parade: for all team members!

  1.  Meet at the corner between Alumni Gym and Topliff Residence Hall by 7:00pm
  2.  The parade gatekeeper will direct us to our position and we will  lineup on the left side of Crosby St
  3.  The 21s are the very last people in the sweep and will be picked up at their residence halls
  4.  Parade will begin promptly at 7:20pm and will be done by 8pm
  5.  Wear tri team apparel and Dartmouth clothing!
  6.  I've attached a document with the parade lineup & route

Dartmouth Night Ceremony
Location: Steps of Dartmouth Hall, athletes will be recognized by the Athletic Director

  1.  Coaches and captains will sit in reserved chairs directly in front of the stage on the grass (in seats marked for our team)
  2.  Senior team members will sit in the reserved chairs to the left of the stage
  3.  Other team members are encouraged to participate and may stand in the designated roped off section in front of Dartmouth Hall
  4.  Bonfire is lit around 8:30pm

We're so excited to get to celebrate Homecoming all together in this way.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if anything comes up making it so that you won't be able to participate!

sbr always,
Valentina, Brandt and Katie