From: Charlotte N. Evans
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:15 AM
To: Triathlon
Subject: Tri Team Roster

Hello hello hello!!

We loved getting to know all of you last week and are so excited to spend the rest of the term with you.

In order to get to know each other a little better and help everyone recognise each others faces when walking around campus, we thought it would be a good idea to make a Tri Team Roster.

All that we ask of you (21s, other new members, and old members as well), is that you make a slide featuring YOURSELF in the powerpoint that I have shared with you (link below). The slide doesn't have to be elaborate and should only take a few minutes. We have even included a template to make the process as easy as possible!

Anyways, please take the time to make your slide. We are so so eager to get to know you guys better, and help the team get closer as a whole, and we think that this will be a great tool for everyone to start that process.

Link to the powerpoint:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kWG6wDaNLBDjjhO4g_bqWVM4sDirLmw4nZbOi85ngMI/edit?usp=sharing

docs.google.com
Thank you!!

sbr,

Charlotte

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON