Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

I noticed that when I was dog walking today between Pennock and Van Dyke Roads off of old city this morning.  saw a flock of 7 geese heading south but only a couple of blue jays and nothing else