Bumping this, please fill forms out by next MONDAY! Thank you!!

Arielle

Begin forwarded message:

From: Arielle Isaacson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FINANCIAL AID and GEAR REQUESTS!!!
Date: September 25, 2017 at 11:06:32 AM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Tri Team!!

This is (another) long email, but please read because its important!

Attached are forms to fill out for financial aid and gear distribution (yayyy!!). Please note that they are two separate forms and will be considered separately, but you are welcome to fill out one or both!

If you are interested in receiving financial aid, please fill out the financial aid form and return it to me by next Monday October 2nd at the latest (the sooner the better though!). Please remember that any information on these forms will remain strictly confidential. I will be the only person to see any of it and will present it without any identifying factors to the rest of the execs. Please either send me a blitz (@[log in to unmask]) with the form or bring it to me at practice this week. (note: if you email, please be careful and don’t just hit reply—that will send an email to the whole listserv. Send me a separate email, or make sure that you are only replying to me!!).

If you are interested in borrowing some of the fun team gear we have, fill out the gear request form! Since none of the items are necessary (except for bikes which will only be lent out once financial aid forms have all been considered), we will make decisions about gear distribution based on expressed interest, commitment to the team, and seniority. Please send the gear form by October 2nd as well!

Feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns!

sbr,

Arielle

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON